Deborah Barton, MS, RN
Instructor in Nursing
- BS, University of Maryland (1974)
- MS, University of Maryland (1977)
- Health Assessments for Professional Nursing Practice
- Educational technology
- Simulation in nursing education
- Active teaching methods
- Safety and quality education in nursing
- Barton, D. (2011) Quality and Safety Education in Nursing, Faculty Development Presentation, York College of Pennsylvania.
- Barton, D. (2010) Effective Posters on Evidence Based Practice Projects Presentation, Hanover Hospital, Hanover, PA.
- Barton, D. (2010) Learning Resource Center Support of Undergraduate Teaching Activities in Nursing Poster Presentation, 37th Annual Conference on Professional Nursing Education, Baltimore, MD.
- Barton, D. (2010) Design on a Dime: From Abstract to Poster Presentation and Poster Development Clinic Hands-On Session, Seventeenth Annual Neuroscience Conference, Hershey, PA.
- Barton, D. (2009) Clickers: Use of Audience Response System in the Classroom Presentation, Faculty Development, York College of Pennsylvania, York PA.