Kelli Masters, DNP, RN, CCRN
Assistant Professor of Nursing
Coordinator, NUR 340 Chronic Health Problems
- BS, York College of Pennsylvania (1988)
- MSN, Duquesne University (2008)
- Doctoral student, York College of Pennsylvania
- Registered nurse
- Certified in critical care nursing
- Health Assessments for Professional Nursing Practice
- Nursing Concepts and Practice: Adults with Chronic Health Problems
- Deborah Lookingbill "Patient First" Award, Trauma Surgical Intensive Care Unit, York Hospital, 2010.
- Evidence-based practice poster award for "New @ York: Development of Forensic Evidence Collection Guidelines." Institute of Emergency Nursing Research of the Emergency Nurses Association, 2009.
- Willis, R., Krichten, A., Eldredge, K. (2013). Creating a patient and family advisory council at a Level I trauma center. Journal of Trauma Nursing.
- Eldredge, K., Huggins, E., & Pugh, L. (2012). Alternate light sources in sexual assault examinations: An evidence-based practice project. Journal of Forensic Nursing.
- Eisert, P., Eldredge, K., Hartlaub, T., Huggins, E., Keirn, G, O’Brien, P., Rozzi, H., Shue,
N., Wilkerson, H., Pugh, L., & March, K. (2010). CSI: New @ York: Development of forensic evidence collection guidelines for the emergency department. Critical Care Nursing Quarterly.
- Eldredge, K. (2008). Assessment of trauma nurse knowledge related to forensic practice. Journal of Forensic Nursing.
- Integrating quality and safety education into clinical nursing education through a dedicated education unit. Quality and Safety Education for Nurses National Forum, Baltimore, MD, 2014.
- Integrating quality and safety education into clinical nursing education through a dedicated education unit (poster). Annual Nursing Research Day - EBP and Nursing Research: Hardwiring Excellence from the Bedside to the Boardroom, Gettysburg, PA, 2014.
- Collaboration Fosters Communication: A Multidisciplinary EBP Project to Ease Communication for Patients in a Trauma ICU. Presented at “The Power of Nursing: Using EBP and Research to Keep Patients Safe” EBP collaborative, York, PA, 2013.
- Integrating Quality and Safety Education into a Baccalaureate Nursing Curriculum through a Dedicated Education Unit. Presented at Eastern Nursing Research Society 25th Annual Scientific Session, Boston, MA, 2013.
- Collaboration Fosters Communication: A Multidisciplinary EBP Project to Ease Communication for Patients in a Trauma ICU. Presented at Penn State Hershey College of Medicine- Challenges in Critical Care Conference, Hershey, PA, 2012.
- York County Task Force on Domestic Violence. Co-chair, Education/Media Committee. York County, PA.
- Domestic Violence Fatality Review Team, York County, PA.
- International Association of Forensic Nurses, member of Leadership Webinar Task Force.
- York-Adams Metropolitan Medical Response System (YAMMRS). Volunteer, regional H1N1 vaccination effort.
- Eta Eta Chapter, Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing, member and former secretary.
- Trauma-surgical intensive care unit, 23 years
- Clinical educator, trauma-surgical intensive care unit, 5 years