Susan Scherr, MS, GNP-BC
Visiting Professor of Nursing
- BSN, University of Delaware (2001)
- MS, University of Maryland (2007)
- DNP candidate, University of Maryland
- Registered Nurse
- Certified Gerontological Nurse Practitioner
- Advanced Physiology and Pathophysiology (MS in Nursing)
- Comprehensive Care of the Older Adult (MS in Nursing)
- Diagnosis and Management of Clinical Problems in Adult Primary Care II
(MS in Nursing)
- Improving continuity and quality of care for older adults transitioning through the healthcare system
- Improving access to and implementation of oral care for older adults
- Optimizing nurse practitioner involvement in advanced care planning and end of life decision making with older adults
- Avillo, S. (2007). Cancer care in long term care. Advance for Nurses.
- Member and past president, Maryland Chapter of the Gerontological Advanced Practice Nurses Association.
- Five years of experience providing medical management to assisted living and homebound older adults.