Charlotte Wool, Ph.D., APRN
Assistant Professor of Nursing
- BSN, Bloomsburg University (1987)
- MSN, University of Phoenix (2004)
- Ph.D., University of Texas at Tyler (2011)
- Registered Nurse
- Licensed perinatal clinical nurse specialist
- Research and Professional Nursing Practice
- Health Assessments for Professional Nursing Practice
- Nursing Concepts and Practice: Women's Health
- Human Lactation
- Perinatal Palliative Care
- Transcultural Aspects of Perinatal Care
- Maternal-fetal Attachment
- National Perinatal Association Research Award, 2011
- Outstanding Chapter Leader, 2010 AWHONN
- Nurse Educator of the Year, 2005 Holy Spirit Health System
- Nightingale Awards of Pennsylvania, Nominee 2005
- Wool, C., (2013). Clinician confidence and comfort in providing perinatal palliative care. Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic and Neonatal Nursing, 42(1), 48-58.
- Merritt, T. A., Catlin, A., Wool, C., Peverini, R., Goldstein, M., & Oshiro, B. (2012). Trisomy 13 and Trisomy 18: Treatment and management decisions. NeoReviews, 13(1), e40-e48.
- Wool, C. & Northam, S. (2011). Perinatal palliative care perceptions and barriers scale instrument: Development and validation. Advances in Neonatal Care, 11(6), 397-403.
- Wool, C. (2011). Systematic review of the literature: Parental outcomes after diagnosis of a fetal anomaly. Advances in Neonatal Care, 11(3), 182-192.