Norma Beyer, DNP, RN
Assistant Professor of Nursing
- BSN, University of Maryland Walter Reed Army Institute of Nursing, 1974
- MS, University of Maryland, 1985
- DNP, Case Western Reserve University, 2011
- Nursing Concepts and Practice: Community Health Nursing
- Nursing Practicum
- Clinical decision making in nursing
- Simulation in undergraduate education
- Service learning in undergraduate education
- Excellence in Nursing Education Award, Eta Eta Chapter of Honor Society of Nursing Sigma Theta Tau International, 2010
- Making a Difference Award, York College of Pennsylvania, 2010
- Beyer, N. H. (2009). Creative educational methodologies: Using a childbirth simulator with baccalaureate nursing students. Newborn and Infant Nursing Reviews, 9(2), 88-91.
- Beyer, N. H. (2009). Screening Guidelines and Red Flags for Women, WellSpan Health Spring Fling Educational Conference for Women.
- Beyer, N. H. (2009). Clarification Needed Please: Educator to Student, Faculty Development Workshop, York College of Pennsylvania.
- Beyer, N. H. (2009). Ovarian Cancer Experience: Patients Teaching Doctors Program (through R.O.A.R—Responsible Ovarian Awareness Required), Medical Residency Program, York Hospital, York PA.
- Beyer, N. H. (2007). Innovative use of the NOELLE childbirth simulator with baccalaureate nursing students. Poster presented at Biennial Convention, Honor Society of Nursing Sigma Theta Tau International, Baltimore, MD.