Lynn Warner, Ph.D., RN
Associate Professor of Nursing
- BSN, University of Pennsylvania (1968)
- MS, University of Maryland (1980)
- PhD, Catholic University of America (1996)
- Registered Nurse
- Certified Trauma Nurse
- Health Assessments for Professional Nursing Practice
- Nursing Concepts and Practice: Adults with Chronic Health Problems
- Advanced Health Assessment and Differential Diagnosis (MS in Nursing)
- Neurological disorders
- Clinical education of nursing students
- Excellence in Nursing Practice Award from Sigma Theta Tau International, Eta Eta Chapter, 2009
- Warner, L. (2010) Living with Epilepsy, American Association for Neuroscience Nursing, Hershey, PA.
- Warner, L. (2009) Chronic Pain in the Elderly, Advent Lutheran Church, York, PA.