Melissa Schneider, DNP, RN-BC, ONC
Assistant Professor of Nursing
- Diploma, York Hospital School of Nursing (1978)
BS in Nursing, York College of PA (1998)
- MS in Nursing, York College of PA (2006)
- DNP, Chatham University, Pittsburg, PA (2011)
- Registered Nurse
- Certified in Orthopedic Nursing
- Certified in Medical-Surgical Nursing
- Basic Principles in Nursing Practice
- Music as an Adjunct to Pain Therapy
- Predictors of Success in Beginning Nursing Students
- Inducted into Honor Society of Nursing Sigma Theta Tau International
- Ruth-Sahd, L. A., Schneider, M., & Haagen, B. (2010). What is diabulimia? Nursing2010 Critical Care, 5(4), 40-44.
- Schneider, M. & Fake, P. (2010). Implementing a relationship-based care model on a large orthopaedic/neurosurgical hospital unit. Orthopaedic Nursing, 29(6), 374-378.
- Schneider, M. A. & Schneider, M. D. (2011) Post-stroke depression: Important information for nurses. Nursing2011.
- Schneider, M. (2011) Nurse-physician collaboration: A cornerstone to positive patient outcomes. Nursing2011.
- Schneider, M. (2011) Implementing a relationship-based care model on a large orthopaedic/neurosurgical hospital unit. Poster presentation at National Association of Orthopedic Nurses Annual Conference.
- Schneider, M. (2010) Get Ready to Write: Writing for Publication. Presentation/Panel Discussion for York Hospital Evidence Based Practice and Research Council.