Oma Riley-Giomariso, Ph.D., CRNP
Associate Professor of Nursing
Coordinator, NUR 450
- BSN, University of South Florida (1979)
- MSN, University of Florida (1981)
- PhD, University of Maryland (1998)
- Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Nurse Practitioner
- Nursing Practicum
- Seminar I (MS in Nursing)
- Seminar II (MS in Nursing)
- Advanced Assessment and Diagnosis (MS in Nursing)
- Systematic Review: Family Rounds in the Intensive Care Unit
- Family Rounds in the Intensive Care Unit
- Hermeneutic Phenomenology
- Narrative Pedagogy
- Riley-Giomariso, O. (2013). Pedagogy of a wounded healer. Dimensions of Critical Care Nursing.
- Riley-Giomariso, O. (2013). Redemption. Dimensions of Critical Care Nursing.
- Eifried, S., Riley-Giomariso, O., and Voight, G. (2001), Learning to care amid suffering: how art and narrative give voice to the student experience. International Journal of Human Caring.
- Believing, Summer Institute for Heideggerian Hermeneutics, University of Wisconsin. 2004.
- Stories of Bearing Witness to Suffering, Summer Institute for Heideggerian Hermeneutics, University of Wisconsin. 2003.
- Reviewer (2009) Codman Award Application, Department of Risk Management, Health Corporation of America, Nashville, Tennessee.