Stacy Lutter, D.Ed., RN-BC
Assistant Professor of Nursing
Coordinator, NUR 300 Pharmacology
Coordinator, NUR 340 Chronic Health Problems
- BSN, Duquesne University (1996)
- MSN, Widener University (2001)
- D.Ed., Pennsylvania State University (2011)
- Registered Nurse
- Certified in Cardiac-Vascular Nursing
- Pharmacology for Nurses
- Health Assessments for Professional Nursing Practice
- Nursing Concepts and Practice: Adults with Chronic Health Problems
- Nursing retention
- Creativity in teaching practices
- The Learned Society of Whispering Pines Graduate Student Award in Adult Education, Penn State University,
Harrisburg Campus, 2010
- Patient Choice Award, Pinnacle Health, 2007
- Lutter, S. L. (2008). Psychosocial aspects of infertility. Advance for Nurses, 10(13), 29-30.
- Harne-Britner, S., Kreamer, C., Frownfelter, P., Helmuth, A., Lutter, S., Schafer, D. J., & Wilson, C. (2006).
Medication calculation skills of practicing nurses. Journal for Nurses in Staff Development, 22, 190-195.
- Lutter, S. L. (2011) Exploring the Influence of Gender on Registered Nurses’ Intentions to Leave the Profession, oral presentation at the Adult Education Research Conference, Toronto. Paper published in proceedings.
- Lutter, S. L. (2010) Novice Faculty as Effective Mentors in Education and Research, poster presentation, Drexel University Nursing Education Institute Conference.
- Lutter, S. L. (2010 Infusing a Feminist Pedagogical Approach into Nursing Education, poster presentation, Drexel University Nursing Education Institute Conference.
- Lutter, S. L. (2009) Creativity in the Nursing Classroom, oral presentation, Drexel University Nursing Education Institute Conference.
- Lutter, S. L. (2007) Transfer of Training, presented at American Association of Adult and Continuing Education Conference, Norfolk, VA.