Stacy Lutter, D.Ed., RN-BC
Assistant Professor of Nursing
Coordinator, Undergraduate Nursing
- BSN, Duquesne University (1996)
- MSN, Widener University (2001)
- D.Ed., Pennsylvania State University (2011)
- Registered Nurse
- ANCC certification in cardiac-vascular nursing
- Pharmacology for Nurses
- Health Assessments for Professional Nursing Practice
- Nursing Concepts and Practice: Adults with Chronic Health Problems
- Measurement and Evaluation in Nursing Education (MS in Nursing)
- Nursing retention
- Creativity in teaching practices
- Excellence in Nursing Education Award from Eta Eta Chapter of the Honor Society of Nursing, Sigma Theta Tau International, 2014.
- The Learned Society of Whispering Pines Graduate Student Award in Adult Education, Penn State University,
Harrisburg Campus, 2010
- Patient Choice Award, Pinnacle Health, 2007
- Lutter, S. L. (2011). Exploring the influence of gender on registered nurses’ intentions to leave the profession. Proceedings of the Adult Education Research Conference and Canadian Association for the Study of Adult Education, Toronto, Canada.
- Lutter, S. L. (2008). Psychosocial aspects of infertility. Advance for Nurses.
- Partnering with Academic Support Services to Improve Nursing Students' Study Skills (poster). Pennsylvania Association of Developmental Educators Conference, Hershey, PA. 2015.
- Why nurses leave nursing. Nursing Grand Rounds, PinnacleHealth, Harrisburg, PA, 2013.
- Exploring the Influence of Gender on Registered Nurses’ Intentions to Leave the Profession, Adult Education Research Conference, Toronto, 2011.
- Novice Faculty as Effective Mentors in Education and Research, poster presentation, Drexel University Nursing Education Institute Conference. 2010.
- Creativity in the Nursing Classroom, Drexel University Nursing Education Institute Conference. 2009.
- RESOLVE (The National Infertility Organization), Peer Support Group Leader
- Article reviewer, Journal of Nursing Management