Stacy Lutter, D.Ed., RN-BC
Assistant Professor of Nursing
Coordinator, Undergraduate Nursing
Coordinator, NUR 340 Chronic Health Problems
- BSN, Duquesne University (1996)
- MSN, Widener University (2001)
- D.Ed., Pennsylvania State University (2011)
- Registered Nurse
- ANCC certification in cardiac-vascular nursing
- Pharmacology for Nurses
- Health Assessments for Professional Nursing Practice
- Nursing Concepts and Practice: Adults with Chronic Health Problems
- Nursing retention
- Creativity in teaching practices
- The Learned Society of Whispering Pines Graduate Student Award in Adult Education, Penn State University,
Harrisburg Campus, 2010
- Patient Choice Award, Pinnacle Health, 2007
- Lutter, S. L. (2011). Exploring the influence of gender on registered nurses’ intentions to leave the profession. Proceedings of the Adult Education Research Conference and Canadian Association for the Study of Adult Education, Toronto, Canada.
- Lutter, S. L. (2008). Psychosocial aspects of infertility. Advance for Nurses.
- Why nurses leave nursing. Nursing Grand Rounds, PinnacleHealth, Haerrisburg, PA, 2013.
- Exploring the Influence of Gender on Registered Nurses’ Intentions to Leave the Profession, Adult Education Research Conference, Toronto, 2011.
- Novice Faculty as Effective Mentors in Education and Research, poster presentation, Drexel University Nursing Education Institute Conference. 2010.
- Creativity in the Nursing Classroom, Drexel University Nursing Education Institute Conference. 2009.
- RESOLVE (The National Infertility Organization), Peer Support Group Leader
- Article reviewer, Journal of Nursing Management