Audra Johns, MS, RN
Clinical Director of Nurse Managed Centers
- Diploma, Maryland General Hospital School of Nursing (1968)
- BS, York College of Pennsylvania (1987)
- MSN, Widener University (1989)
- Nursing Concepts and Practice: Community Health Nursing
- Bridges out of poverty
- Health literacy
- Developing cultural competence at the undergraduate student level
- Excellence in Nursing Practice Award, Eta Eta Chapter, Honor Society of Nursing Sigma Theta Tau International, 1997
- Thompson, C. & Johns, A. (2011) Study abroad program leaves lasting impression on nursing students. Pennsylvania Nurse,62(3),16-18.
- Johns,A & Thompson C (2010) Developing cultural sensitivity through study abroad. Health Care Management and Practice 22(5),319-324.