Pamela Hollenbach, DNP, RN, NP-C
Assistant Professor of Nursing
Coordinator, NUR 350/351 Women's Health
- BS, York College of Pennsylvania (1987)
- MS, University of Maryland (1997)
- DNP, Chatham University (2013)
- Registered Nurse
- Certified Maternal Newborn Nurse (NCC)
- Adult Nurse Practitioner (AANP)
- Women's Health Obstetrics and Gynecology Nurse Practitioner
- Nursing Concepts and Practice: Women's Health
- Nursing Concepts and Practice: Children with Acute Health Problems
- Simulation in nursing education
- Pain control in postoperative patients
- Educating postpartum patients
- Simulation and its effect on anxiety in baccalaureate nursing students, Nursing Education Perspectives, 2015.
- Simulation as an innovative teaching strategy, York College Faculty Retreat, Hershey, PA. 2013.
- Simulation and its effect on anxiety in baccalaureate nursing students (poster), Annual Research Conference, Gettysburg, PA, 2015.
- Camp nurse, Leg Up Farm, summers 2012-2015.
- Youth group leader, Living Word Church, 2014-present
- EBP Project Committee member for “Streamlining Postpartum Education” Wellspan Health, 2010.
- Registered Nurse: Labor and delivery, postpartum, medical-surgical, childbirth educator
- Nurse Practitioner: Women's health, obstetrics, and gynecology