Brigitte Haagen, Ph.D., RN
Associate Professor of Nursing
Coordinator, NUR 422 Psychiatric Nursing
- BSN, Nursing, Florida State University
- MSN, Adult Psychiatric Clinical Nurse Specialist, Boston University
- Ph.D., Nursing Science, Widener University
- Nursing Concepts and Practice: Psychiatric/Mental Health Nursing
- Psychiatric Illness
- Alternative Heath Modalities
- Haagen, B, (2011) Insulin omission: A troubling trend among adolescent girls; Journal of Psychosocial Nursing.
- Ruth-Sahd, L.A., Schneider, M., & Haagen, B. (2010). Diabulimia: What it is and how to recognize it in critical care. Critical Care Nursing.
- Haagen, B. (2009) Using journaling to decrease caregiver stress. In "American Cancer Society Complete Guide to Family Caregiving." Bucher, J. Ed. New York. McGraw-Hill.
- Brain Power: Practical Ways to Enhance Your Memory, presentation at WellSpan Health Spring Fling: WellWomen, 2011.
- Review panel for the Journal of Psychosocial Nursing and Mental Health.