Marian Condon, D.Ed., RN, CNE
Professor of Nursing
- BS, Syracuse University (1971)
- MSN, University of Pennsylvania (1982)
- DEd, Penn State University at Harrisburg (1994)
- Registered Nurse
- Certified Nurse Educator
- Women’s Health
- Human Development and Health Care
- Transitional Concepts for Registered Nurses
- Complementary and Alternative Therapies in Nursing and Healthcare
- Nursing Leadership for Registered Nurses
- Teaching and learning
- Failure on NCLEX and other high-stakes nursing examinations
- Effects of partner dancing on women's health
- Excellence in Nursing Education Award, Eta Eta Chapter of Honor Society of Nursing Sigma Theta Tau International, 2003
- Book - Thinner, Fitter, Happier: Dancing Can Change Your Life. In final stage of development
- Textbook: NCLEX high-risk: the disaster-prevention manual for nurses absolutely determined to pass. Sudbury, MA: Jones-Bartlett. 2011.
- Chapter in textbook: Women’s care: social issues. In M.R. Davidson, M.L. London, & P.W. Ladewig, (Eds.) Olds’ maternal-newborn nursing and women’s health across the lifespan (8th Ed.), Prentice Hall Health. 2008.
- Chapter in textbook: Fibroid tumors, breast cancer and gynecological cancers. In M.R. Davidson, M.L. London, & P.W. Ladewig, (Eds.) Olds’ Maternal-newborn nursing and women’s health across the lifespan (8th Ed.), Prentice Hall Health. 2008.
- Geezers, whippersnappers and those darn kids: celebrating generational differences in Eta Eta. Keynote presentation at the induction ceremony of Eta Eta Chapter, Sigma Theta Tau in York, PA. 2009.
- Hope, progress, survival. A paper presented at the annual Women’s Breast Care Conference sponsored by York Hospital and Wellspan. 2008.
- How to get students to do more talking than you do. Paper presented at the National League for Nursing’s Educational Summit, Phoenix, AZ. 2007.
- President, York College Academic Senate, 2009-2011.