Julie Beck, D.Ed., RN, CNE
Associate Professor of Nursing
- BSN, Bloomsburg University (1988)
- MSN, Villanova University (1993)
- DEd, Penn State University (2005)
- Registered Nurse
- Certified Nurse Educator
- Health Assessments for Professional Nursing Practice
- Nursing Concepts and Practice: Adults with Chronic Health Problems
- Nursing Concepts and Practice: Community Health Nursing
- Leadership in Professional Nursing
- Advanced Assessment and Diagnosis (MS in nursing)
- Magnet hospitals
- Organizational behavior
- Nursing Externs
- Balance of practice
- The lived experience of seeking tenure while practicing clinically: Finding balance in academia. Dimensions of Critical Care Nursing, 2013.
- The meaning of voice to experienced nurses in magnet hospitals. Lambert Academic Publishing: Saarbrücken, Germany, 2012.
- Transformative learning during a nursing externship program: The reflections of senior nursing students. Nursing Education Perspectives, 2010.
- Transformative learning during a nursing externship program: The reflections of senior nursing students, Penn State University, Middletown, PA, 2010.
- The lived experience of seeking tenure while practicing clinically: Finding balance in academia. Annual Research Day, York, PA, 2012.
- Columbia Wellness Center, Columbia, PA
- Parish Nurse, Lancaster, PA
- Clinical Practice, Adult Intensive Care Unit, Lancaster General Hospital