Timothy J. Newman, Ed.D.
Associate Professor of Sport Management
- Ed. D.: United States Sports Academy (with honors) Daphne, AL Area of Study: Education, Sports Management 1999
- M.S.: University of Virginia Charlottesville, VA
Area of Study: Education, Athletic Training 1995
- B.S.: Towson State University Towson, MD
Area of Study: Athletic Training 1994
- Sport Marketing
- Public and Media Relations in Sport
- Ethics and Current Issues in Sport
- Social Media & Sport Management
- Newman, T., Harris, C.,Peck, J. & Wilhide, J. (Forthcoming). Social Media in Sport Marketing. Scottsdale, AZ: Holcomb Hathaway.
- Robinson, M., & Newman, T. (2005). Functions of Management. B. Parkhouse (Ed.). In The Management of Sport: Its Foundation and Application (pp. 62-75). Boston, MA: McGraw Hill.
- Newman, T. (2005). Coaches roles in the academic success of male student athletes. The Sport Journal [On-Line], 8 (2). Available: http://www.thesportjournal.org.
- Newman, T. (2003). Book review of Jon Spoelstra’s, Ice to the Eskimos: How to Market a Product Nobody Wants. Culture, Sport, Society 6(1).
- Newman, T. (2001). Leadership effectiveness for the 21st century. The Sport Journal [On-line], 4(4). Available: http://www.thesportjournal.org.