Julie F. Saville, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor, Recreation and Leisure Administration
Coordinator, Recreation and Leisure Administration
- B.S. Pennsylvania State University, Recreation Administration (1990)
- M.Ed. Temple University, Sport and Recreation Management (1998)
- Ph.D. Temple University, Exercise and Sport Psychology (2006)
- Coordinator, Recreation and Leisure Administration
- Introduction to Leisure in Modern Society
- Leadership and Group Dynamics in Recreation
- Recreation Programming
- Organizing Community Recreation
- Special Events Management
- Flow Theory and Recreation
- Youth Sports
- Positive Youth Development
- Managing the Millennial Generation
- Occupational Stress in Recreation Professionals
- Saville, J. (2009). Safety in youth sports. Pennsylvania Recreation and Parks, 40(3), 3.
- Saville, J. (2009). Did you know? Pennsylvania Recreation and Parks, 40(3), 28-29.
- Witman, J., Saville, J., Landau, J.. & Epstein, M. (2007). “Salary and technology survey results.” Pennsylvania Recreation and Parks, 38(2), 26-27.
- Saville, J. F. (2006). “Beyond winning and losing: Helping kids succeed in youth sports.” Pennsylvania Recreation and Parks, 37(4). State College, PA: Pennsylvania Recreation and Park Society, Inc.
- 64th Annual PA Recreation and Park Society State Conference, King of Prussia, PA, March 2011, “Avoiding Culture Shock in Your Agencies: Mentoring the Next Generation of Parks and Recreation Professionals”
- 63rd Annual PA Recreation and Park Society State Conference, Seven Springs, PA, March 2010, “Building Assets with Adolescents: Part 1” (with Suzanne Nussear) and “Building Assets with Adolescents: Part 2” (with Suzanne Nussear)
- 4th Annual Pennsylvania Youth Sports Institute, Glenside, PA, January 2010, “Securing Sponsorships & Writing Grants: Show Me the Money!”