Susan S. Klinedinst, Ed.D.
Assistant Professor of Sport Management
Sport Management Coordinator
- Ed. D.: Wilmington University (2008)
- M.S.: Eastern Kentucky University (1980)
- B.S.: Salisbury State College (1978)
- Sport in Society
- Management Strategies and Prevention of Sport Injuries
- Sport Management Practicum
- Sport Management Work Experience
- York College Athletic Hall of Fame, Class of 2006
- 1994-95 York College Student Athlete Appreciation Award
- Klinedinst, S. (2008) Influences That Affect Dangerous Drinking of Alcohol as Reported by Intercollegiate Athletes at a Small College in Southeastern Pennsylvania. Published dissertation and copyrighted survey.
- Condon, M. and Klinedinst, S. (2003) Exercise and Rest from the text Whole Woman Wellness: Body, Mind, Spirit.