Kenneth Painter, CHE
Adjunct Professor of Hospitality Management
- Graduate of The Pennsylvania State University
- Food and Beverage Management
- Short term mission trip to Ethiopia
- Five short term mission trips to Guatemala
- Hospitality mentorship with Penn State Hospitality Students
- Director of Food and Beverage for Heritage Hospitality for the past eight years. During this tenure opened four new restaurants.
- Managed several restaurants that also included an internship at the Sands Casino in Atlantic City.
- Regional Sales Manager for Marstan Industries developing a turn-key supply program for a national restaurant chain.