Xiaofei (Sarah) Li, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Political Science
- B.A., Xi’an Foreign Languages University (1997)
- B.S., Beijing University of Chemical Technology (2001)
- M.A., The Catholic University of America (2004)
- Ph.D., The Catholic University of America (2008)
- Introduction to East Asia
- Government and Politics of East Asia
- American-East Asian Relations
- American Foreign Policy
- International Political Economy
- International relation and political economy in East Asia
- Comparative politics and world politics with a focus on Asia
- Government and politics in China
- Li, Xiaofei, China’s Outward Foreign Direct Investment: A Political Perspective, University Press of America, 2010.
- Li, Xiaofei, “The Making of China's Energy Policy: Weak Institutions & Strong Firms,” Oil & Gas Journal, Feb. 7, 2011.
- Li, Xiaofei, Changing Media, Changing China by Susan L. Shirk, [Review] in Choice, August 2011.