Corey Brooks, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of History
- B.A., University of Pennsylvania (2003)
- M.A., University of California, Berkeley (2005)
- Ph.D., University of California, Berkeley (2010)
- American Civilization
- Coming of the Civil War
- The Civil War and Reconstruction
- Race and Racism in American History
- American Economic History
- 19th Century America
- Slavery and Antislavery Movements
- American Political History
- Robert F. Engs and Corey M. Brooks, eds. Their Patriotic Duty: The Civil War Letters of the
Evans Family of Brown County, Ohio, (New York: Fordham University Press, 2007).
- Corey M. Brooks, “Review of Fugitive Slave on Trial: The Anthony Burns Case and Abolitionist Outrage by Earl M. Maltz,” Journal of Interdisciplinary History (forthcoming).