Julie Amberg, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of English
- B.A., Boston University (1977)
- M.A., University of Michigan (1981)
- Ph.D., Tulane University (1995)
- First-Year Writing
- American Literature
- Women in Literature
- Language and Linguistics
- Senior Seminar in Literature
- Women's Writing
- Language and Culture
- Linguistics and Education
- Vause, Deborah J. and Julie S. Amberg. Making Language Matter: Teaching Resources for Meeting the Common Core State Standards at the High School Level. New York: Routledge/Taylor and Francis, 2013.
- Amberg, Julie S., and Deborah J. Vause. American English: history, structure, and usage. Cambridge: Cambridge UP, 2009.
- Amberg, Julie S. and Deborah J. Vause. "Teaching Variation: Using IM in the Introductory Linguistics Classroom." American Speech, Summer 83(2) (2008): 230-237.