Madeline D. Yonker, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Rhetoric and Composition
- B.A., Norfolk State University (1999)
- M.A., Old Dominion University (2001)
- Ph.D., Syracuse University (2011)
- First Year Writing; Advanced Composition
- Interdisciplinary Writing; Writing in Professional Cultures
- Digital Writing; Professional Editing
- Teaching and Tutoring Writing; Rhetorical Theory
- Experiential Learning
- Rhetoric and Technology
- Composition Pedagogy
- Digital Humanities
- The Rhetoric of Motherhood
- Participatory Culture and Rhetoric
- Review of Zero Comments: Blogging and Critical Internet Culture, by Geert Lovink. Resource Center for Cybercultural Studies. August 2009. .
- “Network Literacy: Practices, Definitions, Implications.” Computers and Composition Online [Special Section on Media Convergence] Spring 2008. .