Samuel Waddell, M.A.
Instructor of Writing
- B.A., York College of Pennsylvania
- M.A., Towson University
- M.Ed., York College of Pennsylvania (In progress)
- First Year Writing
- Advanced Composition
- Writing in Professional Cultures
- Experiential Learning
- Developmental Writing Best Practices
- First Year Writing Assessment
- Writing Center Activities
- Peer Writing Tutor Involvement in First Year Composition Course Work
- Johnson, K. & Waddell, S. (2010). Connecting Basic Writers to the Writing Center: How writing consultants impact student perceptions and achievement of writing outcomes. WPA Journal Conference Notes 2010. Retrieved from http://wpacouncil.org/taxonomy/term/1730.