Cindy Doutrich, Ph.D.
Professor of Spanish
- B.S., Pennsylvania State University (1974)
- M.A., Spanish, Pennsylvania State University (1976)
- M.Ed., Counselor Education, Pennsylvania State University (1978)
- Ph.D., Curriculum and Instruction, Pennsylvania State University (1982)
- Coordinator of Foreign Languages
- Elementary and Intermediate Spanish
- Translation and Spanish Linguistics
- Spanish American Culture and Civilization
- Hispanic Cinema
- Reading Strategies and Advanced Oral/Written Expression in Spanish
- Second Language Acquisition
- ACTFL Guidelines and Foreign Language Pedagogy
- Teaching Students With Learning Disabilities
- Doutrich, C.B. & Rivera-Hernández, N. Senderos. Comunicación y conversación en español. Boston: Cengage Learning, 2011.
- Medina, C.: Nuevos Destinos. New York: McGraw-Hill, 1998, 2003.
- Member of the Pastoral Consultation Committee (PCC) of York Hospital - committee that oversees the Pastoral Education Department of Wellspan
- Board Member and Secretary of the Centro Hispano (Spanish American Center) of York
- Stephen Minister (one-on-one caregiving) at First Presbyterian Church of York