The primary role of the college supervisor is to serve as the liaison between the Education department at York College and the public schools where students are assigned for their Student Teaching experience. The supervisor’s responsibilities include working closely with the cooperating teacher and student teacher to develop a positive teaching and professional experience.
This will require orienting, clarifying and interpreting for both parties current departmental requirements and being available to assist in case of questions, concerns or problems at all times during the program. The supervisor will ensure that the quality and integrity of the Education department's Student Teaching program is maintained.
- College Supervisor Handbook
- Focused Studies Handbook
- ST Visitation Form
- Lesson Plan Format
- York College Student Teaching Evaluation Form, Fillable
- Pennsylvania PDE-430 Fillable Form
- York College Grade and PDE430 Score Linked
- Travel Expense Form Directions and Log 2015-2016
- Employee Expense Statement