Music Community Programs Costs
The value of music education for a student cannot be measured, as it is a priceless contribution to their development musically, academically and socially. A goal of the YCP Summer Music Experience is for each student to receive the maximum music education and positive experience possible.
Schedule of Fees for the YCP Summer Music Experience for Advancing Musicians
- $380 - Includes all sessions, workshops, lunch, T-shirt.
- Lessons will be available on an a la carte basis; information at registration
Upon receipt of application reservation, students will be emailed a confirmation and further directions. Applications must be received by June 16, 2014. Those auditioning for chamber ensemble participation must submit the application by May 1, 2014.
- A non-refundable deposit of $25 must accompany the application form.
- Complete tuition must be paid by June 16, 2014.
- Make checks payable to “York College of Pennsylvania.”
- Sorry, but no credit card processing can be done at this time.
- $25 Registration Fee is non-refundable.
- 50% tuition refund if cancelling by June 30, 2014.
- No refund if cancelling after June 30, 2014.