Thomas V. Hall, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor - Communication
- Ph.D. Rhetoric Communication, Bowling Green University, 1977
- M.A. Rhetoric Communication, Bowling Green University, 1974
- B.S. Speech Education, Defiance College, 1969
- Media Law & Ethics
- Organizational Communication
- Group Discussion
- Argumentation & Debate
- Student Senate Faculty Recognition Award
- Meritorious Service Award: School District of the City of York
- Meritorious Service Award: Lincoln Intermediate Unit
- Recognition of Service: York College of PA Academic Senate
- Professional Service and Leadership Award: York College of PA Alumni Association.
- Juried Video Judge: Broadcast Education Association (BEA) Festival of Media Arts, Faculty Video Competition 2008-2009
- BEA 2001 Conference Presentation: "Tenure and Media Production Personnel, A Very Special Case"
- BEA 2001 Conference Presentation: "Assessing the Small College Media Program
- BEA 2001 Conference Presentation: "Keep Everybody Working: Perspective from a Chair."
- BEA 1999 Conference Moderator:"The Special Problems of a Media Program in a Small College."