Jefrey Woodall, D.B.A.
Assistant Professor of Marketing
Chair, Graham School of Business
- B.S. Management, Southern New Hampshire University (1995)
- M.B.A., York College of Pennsylvania (1999)
- D.B.A., Marketing, Argosy University (2009)
- Sam Wallton Fellow - York College Enactus
- PCM, Professional Certified Marketer (AMA) (2011)
- Advanced Professional Graduate Certificate - Management (2008)
- Promotional Strategy (MBA)
- Marketing Policy and Strategy
- Principles of Marketing
- Marketing Research
- Business Marketing
- Consumer Behavior
- Loyalty Programs
- Non-Profit Marketing
- Organizational Change
- Kaufman Foundation Grant - Marketing & Entrepreneurship Global Symposium (Boston, 2013)
- Advisory Board: Byrnes Health Education Center; Junior League of York
- McGraw Hill: Book reviewer for two Marketing texts
- Woodall, J., Azriel, J.A., and Patnode, G. (2011) York's Best Ice Cream: Building a Regional Brand. Research at the Entrepreneurship/Marketing Interface (pps 6-17)
- Woodall, J. (2009) Does Loyalty Drive Success: A Study of the Behaviors that Influence Consumer Purchase Decisions. Dissertation, Argosy University, ISBN 9781109513684
- Woodall, J.R. (2007). Models describing loyalty and the apparent mismatch between the marketer and the consumer. Conference proceedings from Northeast Association of Business Economics, and Technology. State College, PA.
- Woodall, J.R. (2005). Customer loyalty programs: Impacts on business and the consumer. Conference proceedings from Association of Pennsylvania University Business and Economics Faculty. State College, PA.
- Woodall, J.R. (2005). When Downsizing Fails. Conference proceedings from Association of Pennsylvania University Business and Economics Faculty. State College, PA
- Woodall, J.R.& Azriel, J. (2013). An intersection of the factors of loyalty and entrepreneurship. Global Symposium for Marketing and Entrepreneurship. Boston, MA.
- Woodall, J.R., Meisenhelter, C., Meisenhelter, M., O’Donnell, M., & Aust, T. (2012). Playing nice. Academy of Business Educators Conference. Charleston, S.C.
- Woodall. J/R/, Azriel, J., & Patnode, G. (2010). York’s best ice cream company: Building a regional brand. Global Symposium for Marketing and Entrepreneurship. Boston, MA.
- Entrepreneurship Conference - Featured speaker on common myths about small business and entrepreneurship. Sponsored by Central Penn and York College (2013)
- Entrepreneurship Summit
• Featured speaker on Loyalty and Consumer Behavior at YCP event (2011)
- Enactus National Faculty Advisory Council
- York County Financial Literacy Council.
- General Education Reform Committee, York College of Pennsylvania.
- York College ExCel Speaker on college organization brandoing.
- Sales and Marketing Committee, Byrnes Health Education Center.
- P&G 21 years in sales and marketing roles. Last role was the North American Manager of data and tools for Consumer data with the Nielsen Company.
- 4 years working for Manufacturers Rep Agency selling HABA products to all classes of trade in NJ, PA. DE
- 5 years working in small business as Regional Manager for a specialty rack jobber
- 5 years working in Retail Management