Jefrey Woodall, D.B.A.
Assistant Professor of Marketing
Chair, Graham School of Business
- B.S. Management, Southern New Hampshire University (1995)
- M.B.A., York College of Pennsylvania (1999)
- D.B.A., Marketing, Argosy University (2009)
- Lead Sam Walton Fellow
- York College SIFE
- Advanced Professional Graduate Certificate - Management (2008)
- PCM, Professional Certified Marketer (AMA) (2011)
- International Marketing
- Business Marketing
- Marketing Research
- Promotional Strategy (MBA)
- Consumer Behavior
- Loyalty Programs
- Non-Profit Marketing
- Organizational Change
- Woodall, J., Azriel, J.A., and Patnode, G. (2011) York's Best Ice Cream: Building a Regional Brand. Research at the Entrepreneurship/Marketing Interface (pps 6-17)
- Woodall, J. (2009) Does Loyalty Drive Success: A Study of the Behaviors that Influence Consumer Purchase Decisions. Dissertation, Argosy University, ISBN 9781109513684
- SIFE Regional Conference (2011) Philadelphia, PA.
- Marketing and Entrepreneurship Conference, Boston, MA., (2010) York's Best Ice Cream: Building a Regional Brand.
- Small Business Summit (2011), Baltimore, MD.
- Entrepreneurship Symposium (2011), York PA.
- Sales and Marketing Committee, Susan Byrnes Health Center.
- York County Financial Literacy Council.
- General Education Reform Committee, York College of Pennsylvania.