Gurney E. (George) Strouse, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Information Systems
Director, Huron University London Study Abroad Program
- Ph.D., University of Maryland Baltimore County (1995)
- M.S., University of Baltimore (1987)
- B.S., York College of Pennsylvania (1984)
- Windows Server and Support Fundamentals, Microsoft (1995)
- Database Modeling, Analysis and Design, Advanced Technology Institute (1988)
- MRP, APICS (1985)
- Programming Business Applications
- Business Analytics and Data Mining
- Business Statistics
- Strategic Information Management
- Informatics and Technology for Improving Outcomes in Advanced Nursing Practice
- Measuring Student Learning and Outcome Assessment
- Application of Theory in Strategic Organizational Management
- Impact of Adoptive Structuration on Technology
- Phi Kappa Phi National Honor Society
- Beta Gamma Sigma National Honor Society
- Alpha Chi National Honor Society
- Who’s Who in the Computer Industry 1990
- Who's Who in American Universities and Colleges
- Strouse, G.E., Eddins W. 2010. Using the MSLQ to Measure Collaboration and Critical Thinking in an MIS Course, In NABET 2010 Proceedings, State College, PA.
- Eddins, W., Strouse, G. 2009. Using the MSLQ in a Computer Information Systems Course: Report from a Summer Pilot Study, In NABET 2009 Proceedings, State College, PA.
- VanGiesen, P. J., Strouse, G. E. “Osteoarthritis Part #1: Conservative Management: Treatment at Arms-length; and Part #2: Operative Management with Outcome Assessment”, presented at Wellspan, November, 2008.
- Strouse, G. E. 2008. “Hire for Alignment” CIO, IDG Publishing, Inc., Framingham, MA. July 01, 2008, 26-28.
- Strouse, G. E. 2008. “Are You Hiring the Wrong IT Staff to Achieve Your Alignment Goals?” CIO, Online. May 08, 2008.
- Program Director, Hult University Study Abroad Program
- Reviewer, International Conference of Information Analysis and Synthesis
- Fiduciary Auditor for KV, LLC and KVM, LLC
- Reviewer, Prentice Hall And Pearson Publishing
- Merger and Business Consultant, Strouse and Associates