Becky L. Smith, Ph.D.
Professor of Management and Accounting
Accounting Program Coordinator
- A.S., Philosophy, York College of Pennsylvania, 1977
- B.S., English, Longwood College (1978)
- M.S., Business Administration/Accounting, CA State Univ., Fresno (1984)
- Ph.D., Leadership and Human Behavior, United States Intl University (1994)
- M.A., Liberal Studies, Loyola College in Maryland (2009)
- Certified Public Accountant
- Certified Financial Planner
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Financial Fraud
- International Accounting
- International Business
- Organizational Behavior and Leadership
- Economic Indicators
- Ethics in Accounting
- Economic Issues Affecting Developing Nations
- "Incorporating the Study of Economic Indicators in the Accounting Curriculum." Smith, B. and Andre, S. Journal of Accounting and Finance. Vol. 11 (4) 2011.
- "Teaching Fraud Prevention and Detection to the Non-Accounting Major." Presented at NABET, Fall 2011 Smith, B., Andre, S., Pennington, A.
- Enhancing the Undergraduate Accounting Curriculum to Augment Core Competencies." Presented at NABET, Fall 2009 Smith, B., Andre, S.
- "Blurring the Boundaries of Business Disciplines: How Linking Business Principals Leads to Global Prosperity." Academy of Business Research Fall 2011
- Accounting Program Coordinator