Marco Lam, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor, Management
Mentor Program Coordinator
- B.Ed., Hogeschool van Utrecht (1997)
- M.Ac., Western Carolina University (2002)
- M.A., The University of Alabama (2005)
- Ph.D., The University of Alabama (2008)
- Business Statistics
- Business Research Methods
- Operations Management
- Six Sigma (MBA)
- Lean Systems (MBA)
- Outstanding Graduate Student Instructor, The University of Alabama, 2006
- Examiner, Alabama Quality Award, 2007
- Distinguished Research Award Academy of Information and Management Science, 2009
- Distinguished Research Award Academy of Organizational Culture, Communications and Conflict, 2010
- Editorial Board Member, Academy of Information and Management Science, 2009 – present
- Lam, M. 2011, “The Joint Effect of Performance Evaluation Windows and Project Risk on Continuous Improvement Initiatives: Evidence from the Balanced Scorecard” Journal of Organizational Culture, Communications and Conflict
- Gagnon, R. and M. Lam. 2011. “The Mattsaka Koi and Exotic Fish Farm Company Case.” International Journal for Case Studies
- Lam, M., B. Neve, and R. Gagnon. 2010. “Bama Drinks Company: An Inventory Case Portfolio.” International Journal for Case Studies Vol. 16(7): 67- 74.
- Lam, M. and J. Mittenthal, 2009. “Impact of Stopping Rules on Hierarchical Capacitated Clustering in Multiple Depot Location Routing Problems.” Academy of Information and Management Sciences Journal Vol. 12(1): 13-28.