James M. Forjan, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Finance
- Ph.D., Finance, University of North Texas (1993)
- M.S., Finance, Pennsylvania State University (1985)
- B.S., Accounting, Pennsylvania State University (1984)
- Chartered Financial Analyst
- Managerial Finance
- Derivative Securities
- Financial Management
- MBA Investments
- Corporate Finance
- Derivatives and Risk Management
- McCorry, M., VanNess, B., and Forjan, J. "Market Reaction to Announcements to Dividend Changes: An Investigation of the Impact on Bid- Risk." Journal of Finance and Economics (2005).
- VanNess, B., Forjan, J., "An Investigation of Posion Pill Securties, Long Term Debt, and the Wealth of Shareholders." Mid-American Journal of Business (2003).
- McCorry, M., Forjan, J., "Adverse Information and Dealer Spreads: Evidence from Sutch Auction Repurchases." Financial Review (1997)
- Catholic Diocese of Harrisburg, PA
- Financial Council and Investments Committee