Nicole L. Cornell Sadowski, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor, Economics and Finance
Economics and Finance Programs Coordinator
- B.S. Finance, University of Scranton (2000)
- M.B.A., Economics/Finance, University of Scranton (2001)
- Ph.D. Economics, University of Oklahoma (2005)
- Economic Modeling & Analysis
- Intermediate Macroeconomics
- Economic Perspectives
- Managerial Finance
- Principles of Macroeconomics
- weather economics
- outcomes assessment and curriculum development
- economic development
- public policy
- “Mitigation Motivated by Past Experience: Prior Hurricanes and Damages,” with Daniel Sutter, Ocean and Coastal Management, Volume 51: Issue 4 (2008).
- “Hurricane Fatalities and Hurricane Damages: Are Safer Hurricanes More Damaging?” with Daniel Sutter, Southern Economic Journal (October 2005).
- “Natural Hazards, Fatality Rates, and Societal Vulnerability,” with Daniel Sutter, Economics and Wind, B.T. Ewing and J.B. Kruse (eds.), Nova Science Publishing (2005).