- Available during fall, spring, and summer session
- Can complete two internships for course credit
- Any student interested in an internship should speak with Carla Strassle, Ph.D., (Life Sciences, Room 317) at 717.815.6414 or email@example.com
- Learn about the application of psychological principles.
- Various settings and populations available
- Helpful for students planning to go immediately into the workforce
- Helpful for students planning to pursue a graduate degree in some psychology or mental health/human services area
- Available in clinical, counseling, school, and business settings
- Participate in ongoing research activities
- Helpful for students planning to pursue a doctoral degree or a research-intensive master’s degree
- Available in medical school and private research settings
For additional information on internships, check out the Career Development Center.