Carla G. Strassle, Ph.D.
Associate Professor, Psychology
- B.S., Belmont University
- M.A., University of Tennessee, Knoxville
- Ph.D., University of Tennessee, Knoxville
- Essential Skills and Tools of Psychology
- Adult Psychopathology
- Psychological Testing
- Psychopathology and the Media
- Cooperative Internship
- Stigma of Mental Illness
- Psychological Test construction
- Pedagogical issues related to teaching Psychology
- Strassle, C. G., Borckardt, J. J., Handler, L., & Nash, M. (in press). Video-tape role induction for psychotherapy: Moving forward. Psychotherapy.
- Strassle, C. G., Witman, J. P., Kinney, J. S., & Kinney, W. P. (in press). Counseling theory and practice: Some applications for leisure education. In N. J. Stumbo (Ed.). Leisure Education and Facilitation Techniques in Therapeutic Recreation Services. State College, PA: Venture.
- Conlon, K. E., Strassle, C. G., Vinh, D., & Trout, G. (2008). Family management styles and ADHD: Utility and treatment implications. Journal of Family Nursing, 14, 181-200.