Randi Shedlosky-Shoemaker, Ph.D.
- B.A., Monmouth College (2003)
- M.A., Ohio State University (2006)
- Ph.D., Ohio State University (2010)
- General Psychology
- Essential Skills and Tools in Psychology
- Academic Engagement
- Learning Assessment
- Entertainment Media Experiences
- Meritorious Service Award in Recognition of Dedicated Service to the General Psychology Instructional Program of The Ohio State University, 2009
- Shedlosky-Shoemaker, R., & Grahe, J. E. (2005). Persuading between the lines: Influences of power, vividness, and framing on persuasion. Journal of Psychological Inquiry, 10, 7-15.
- Kelly, K. M., Shedlosky-Shoemaker, R., Porter, K., Remy, A., DeSimone, P., & Andrykowski, M. (2007). Cancer family history reporting: Impact of method and psychosocial variables. Journal of Genetic Counseling, 16, 373-382.
- Shedlosky-Shoemaker, R., Ngo, T. A., Ferketich, A. F., Porter, K., Leventhal, H., & Kelly, K. M. (2009). Exploring perceptions of genetic testing: An examination of perceived accuracy over time. Patient Education and Counseling, 78, 34-39.
- Shedlosky-Shoemaker, R., Sturm, A., Saleem, M., & Kelly, K. M. (2009). Tools for assessing readability and quality of health-related web sites. Journal of Genetic Counseling, 18, 49-59.
- Kelly, K. M., Shedlosky-Shoemaker, R., Porter, K., DeSimone, P., & Andrykowski, M. (2011). Cancer recurrence worry, risk perception, and informational-coping styles among Appalachian cancer survivors. Journal of Psychosocial Oncology, 29, 1-18.