Eric S. Ling, Ph.D.
Associate Professor, Criminal Justice
- B.Soc.Sc. (Jt. Hons) University of Birmingham, England
- Cert. Ed. (Further and Higher Education) University of Wolverhampton, England
- M.A., Ph.D. The Ohio State University
- Introduction to Criminal Justice
- Punishment and Corrections
- Comparative Criminal Justice
- Senior Seminar
- Structural inequality and justice
- Restorative Justice
- York City Community Service Award, 2010
- Ling, E.S. & Whiteley, K. (in press). Restorative justice 101. In J. Charlton, P.J. Verrecchia, & S. Pavelka, International perspectives on restorative justice and education. Richmond, ON Canada: Centre for the Study of Crime, Restorative Justice and Community Safety.
- Ling, E.S. & Verrecchia, P.J. (submitted for publication). An assessment of community attitudes toward the police.
- Ling, E.S. & Hanbury, B. (2009). Jail suicides in Pennsylvania: A demographic profile. Presented at the Academy of Criminal Justice Sciences national conference.