Gary E. Bittner, Ph.D.
Professor, Behavioral Science/Sociology
- B.Ed, Kent State University
- M.P.A. Kent State University
- Ph.D. The Catholic University of America
- Developmental Social Theory
- Contemporary Social Theory
- American Social Problems
- Ethnic-Minority Relations
- Urban Sociology
- Urban issues with attention to York City
- International peace and security
- Ethnic conflicts in Europe and the United States
- Fulbright Scholar to Austria
- N.G.O. delegate to the United Nations
- Board member, University Center for Peace Research, Vienna. Austria
- Scientific Committee, Institute Of Peace, Vienna, Austria
- Invited Lecturer for the Austro-American Society and U,S. Department of State
- “The Fiscal Crisis and U.S. Foreign Policy” in Wiener Blatter (forthcoming).
- “United States and Economic Nationalism” in Weiner Blatter, September, 2009.
- “United States Exceptionalism and Foreign Policy” in Wiener Blatter, September 2010.