Whether you’re a new leader, an experienced leader, or not even sure if you’re a leader, this opportunity is designed with you in mind! ChangeCon is a regional collegiate leadership conference for all students to explore their personal leadership style and discover ways for making positive social change in their everyday lives.
The conference provides students an opportunity to engage with peers while enhancing their leadership skills as responsible citizens of our YCP, local, and global communities. Participants will have the opportunity to enhance their knowledge and skills through presentations, workshops, discussion, and panels on topics related to inclusive leadership, social change, and collaboration.
ChangeCon 2018: Disrupting Leadership
Date: Saturday, February 17, 2018
Time: 10 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Check-in: 9:30 a.m.
Location: YCP Main Campus, free parking
- Keynote Speaker Jeff Dess, "Disrupting Success," will challenge students to re-think leadership as they know it!
- Admission is free for YCP students, funded through our Great to Greater Grant.
- All other students $10, fees cover food, conference gear, and door prizes.
- Registration begins December 1 (check back for link).
- Space is limited to 100 students.
- Anyone interested in presenting, please contact Whitney Hedge at email@example.com.