My Plan covers three core components of a successful YCP experience: Coursework, Career Success, and Getting Involved. My Plan will help students draft a roadmap that will help them get the most of their York College experience.
This roadmap encourages current students to work closely with their academic advisor to prepare them in four years for a lifetime of meaningful career paths.
To view, edit, and print the My Plan PDF file, use the following instructions to save the file to your computer’s hard drive:
- Click on the button below to access the My Plan PDF file.
- Once the PDF file is open in your browser, click “Save As” from the sub-menu.
- Specify the location on your computer where you want to save the file, and click the “Save” button.
- Close the webpage you initially used to launch the file.
- Open the file stored on your computer and the file will open, in the Adobe Acrobat Reader, automatically.
For best results, you must use Adobe Acrobat Reader. Download a free version of Adobe Reader here.
NOTE: Before inputting any information, you must first save the My Plan file to your computer, otherwise you will not be able to save any of your work.